This Complete Kit includes:
- 100 Arms and Legs, a KinderReaders title featuring 4 different reading levels, plus a wordless version
- BONUS: Included in this special KinderReaders edition is a larger version of Level 4 to be used as a shared reading or read aloud with your entire class. Use the 8 ½” x 11” version as is, or blow it up to 11” x 14” paper and use it as a big book.
- Activity Kit: Materials to be used in conjunction with the title to celebrate the number 100
- Images to help you recreate the groupings of 100 and to reinforce counting by 2s, 5s, and 10s
- Reproducibles and ideas for teaching students the meaning of the word “cent”. Use pennies to teach skills in math, social studies, science, and language
- 100 grids with and without numbers and ideas of how to use a 100 grid in your classroom
- Writing prompt with theme paper
- Story extension cloze activity
NEW in this 2010 EDITION: updated illustrations with an optional full-color cover, lesson planning guide, printable story sequencing cards, word and vocabulary cards, and a larger full page version for read alouds.
This book is easy to integrate into several themes, including: The 100th Day of School, Insects, Fairy Tales, Kindness, Individual Differences, and Self-Esteem
The story: The centipede is sad. He doesn’t like his 100 arms and legs. He is afraid that people will laugh at him because he is different. As he leaves town, he finds several familiar characters that are in need of help and with his 100 arms and legs, he is able to give assistance. In the end, the centipede realizes that his 100 arms and legs are really an asset.
View more products by KinderReaders
Customers also bought...
Top Selling Publishers
Top Selling Products
Once you place your order, you can access your download links and order history from your My Account area.