Discover 101 Surefire Tips Teachers and Administrators Can Use to Gain an Edge on the Competition & Secure Their Dream Job!
Are you sick of seeing other teachers and administrators land YOUR dream job?
Have you been recently laid off and now find yourself looking for another position in the field of education?
Are you a career changer who is tired of his or her current job and would like nothing more than to land a teaching administrative position that is more rewarding?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then have I got a resource for you … introducing A+ Resumes for Teachers - 101 Teacher Job Search Tips!
By discovering the secrets revealed in A+ Resumes for Teachers 101 Teacher Job Search Tips you will save yourself a great deal of time and effort ... giving you with a better opportunity to focus on your job application documents (resume, cover letter, philosophy of education statement) and to practice your interview skills.
Wouldn’t it be fantastic to:
- Reduce the typical frustration and stress of a job search
- Stop hitting a wall or dead-end
- Save time and money
- Increase your self-confidence and self-esteem
- Experience that wonderful feeling of satisfaction that comes with landing an interview
Our goal is to:
- Help you understand the ins and outs of the job search process
- Discover your true self
- Help you market your strengths and minimize or transform your weaknesses
- And target where you have gone wrong in the past when looking for a job.
That’s why we’ve created 101 A+ Teacher Job Search Tips, get this ebook today and you will learn about:
- Marketing your availability
- Applying for the right kinds of jobs
- Gathering pertinent information
- Dealing with temporary unemployment
- Remaining positive
- Maintaining self-discipline
- Asking the right questions
You deserve to find the perfect job for you and be happy in your teaching career.
Why settle for a position or for teaching a subject you do not truly enjoy? Instead why not focus on what ignites your enthusiasm and excitement and do everything you can to make that happen?
Not only is now a good time to concentrate on switching jobs, attaining that promotion, or recovering from unemployment, it is also the perfect opportunity for you to work on yourself, boost your self-confidence and self-esteem, and let yourself be happy!
This is Your Chance to Significantly Increase Your Chances of Landing That All-Important Interview for Your Dream Job!
After all, you can’t get the job without first getting the interview. Get 101 Teacher Job Search Tips and you’ll learn how to:
- Commit your time and energy to your job search (Tip #1)
- Utilize career placement services (Tip #6)
- Use your references (Tip #18)
- Work on yourself (Tip #29)
- Be persistent and never give up (Tip #36)
- Free yourself from self-doubt (Tip #52)
- Figure out the right job for you (Tip #63)
- Be realistic in your expectations (Tip #96)
If you want to land that dream job, better yourself, and reach for the stars, then A+ Resumes for Teachers 101 Teacher Job Search Tips is just what you need to get on the fast track to success.
View more products by Candace Davies
Customers also bought...
Top Selling Publishers
Top Selling Products
Once you place your order, you can access your download links and order history from your My Account area.