The mini-books are designed for emergent readers, or students just beginning to read. I created this pack especially for one of my struggling first grade boys. He loves cars, sports, and telling about the places he goes! I hope one of your little ones will love these books as much as he does. :c) The text features high frequency words, and the same pattern is repeated on each page so the reader can be successful.
- Pack contains 26 pages: 4 reproducible mini-books, and 6 supporting pages.
- Assembled mini-books are 8 pages, and 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (equal to a half sheet of letter size paper)
- Ideal for small group or individual instruction. Teaching suggestions are included.
Each mini-book contains simple text with black and white illustrations for students to color. The pages can be printed and assembled for students to use at home or school. Most students will be able to put them together with minimal assistance. Each page only needs to be cut on the line, put in order, then stapled!
High Frequency Words:
1. I See A Car - I, see, a, [color words]
2. I Went Fishing - I, went, a, [color words]
3. I Like Sports - I, like, to, play
4. Places I Can Go - I, can, go, to, in, a
, High-freqency words on baseballs
, Baseball shape/outline, lined writing paper
, Football shape/outline, lined writing paper
--> This pack is only available in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat 4.0 or later installed on your computer, please download and install it before you place your order. If you need assistance, just ask. <--
View more products by A to Z Teacher Stuff