March - 32 usable pages of lesson plans in one thematic workbook covering the entire month of March for your 1st to 4th grade students. Most pages are California State Standards based. Perfect for home school, too!
English language arts include:
- Creative writing prompt,
- Poem for choral reading with matching finger puppets
- Editing/proofreading practice
- Manuscript and cursive handwriting practice
- Sentence construction
- March theme book report form (including literary genres, summarization)
- March background information page--with highlights on First Day of Spring, Purim, St. Patrick's Day
- Reading comprehension
Math includes: Numbers, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Basic Facts/Color Page, Ordered pairs, higher level thinking Word Problems.
Other pages include: March Calendar and Calendar Notes, seasonal Word Search, Alexander Graham Bell, March Dot-to-Dot, Leprechaun Paper Brad Art, Scrambled Word puzzle, Secret Code, Recipe for Heart Cookies, Girl Scout Week, March Lion/Lamb Coloring page, Fill-in-the-Blanks, March Secret Code, Word Search with seasonal Background Study, Crossword Puzzle
View more products by Ready Sets
Customers also bought...
Top Selling Publishers
Top Selling Products
Once you place your order, you can access your download links and order history from your My Account area.