Each mini-book contains simple text with black and white illustrations for students to color. The pages can be printed and assembled for students to use at home or school. Most students will be able to put them together with minimal assistance. Each page only needs to be cut on the line, put in order, then stapled!
- Pack contains 30 pages: 4 reproducible mini-books, teaching suggestions, and 5 bonus pages.
- Assembled mini-books are 8-12 pages, and 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (equal to a half sheet of letter size paper)
- Ideal for small group or individual instruction. Teaching suggestions are included.
The mini-books are designed for emergent readers, or students just beginning to read. The text features high frequency words, and the same pattern is repeated on each page so the reader can be successful.
High Frequency Words:
1. Who Lives in the Ocean? - the
2. On A Beach - a
3. In the Water - I, can
4. I See a Fish - I, see, a/an, color words
View more products by A to Z Teacher Stuff
Customers also bought...
Top Selling Publishers
Top Selling Products
Once you place your order, you can access your download links and order history from your My Account area.