Helps Track Common Core English/Language Arts Standards
- K.RF.2.b-3. Blend syllables together to form a word when given an oral prompt (e.g., po - ta - to = potato).
- K.RF.2.b-4. Segment words into syllables orally when given a spoken prompt (e.g., hamburger = ham - burg – er).
- K.RF.2.c-1. Blend onsets and rimes of single-syllable words when given by a teacher.
- K.RF.2.c-2. Segment onsets and rimes of single-syllable words when given by a teacher.
- K.RF.2.d-1. State the initial sounds in three-phoneme words.
- K.RF.2.d-2. State the final sounds in three-phoneme words.
- K.RF.2.d-3. State the medial sounds in 3 phoneme words.
- K.RF.2.e-1. Blend at least three phonemes together to state one-syllable words.
- K.RF.2.e-2. Segment one-syllable (3 phonemes) words into phonemes.
- K.RF.2.e-3. Substitute individual sounds of simple one-syllable words to make new words. Start with beginning sounds (e.g., cat becomes hat).
- K.RF.2.e-4. Add individual sounds to simple one-syllable words to make new words. Start with beginning sounds (e.g., art becomes part; car becomes cart).
- K.RF.3.a-1. Produce 50 percent of the primary or most frequent sounds for each consonant.
- K.RF.3.a-2. Produce all of the primary or most frequent sounds for each consonant.
- K.RF.3.b-1. Recognize short vowel sounds (a, e, i, o, u) within common spellings.
- K.RF.3.c. Read common high-frequency words by sight (e.g., the, of, to, you, she, my, is, are, do).
- K.RF.3.d. Distinguish between similarly spelled words by identifying the sounds of the letters that differ.
- K.RF.4. Read emergent-reader texts with purpose and understanding.
- K.RF.4.a. Use self-correcting strategies when reading simple sentences.
- K.RL.4.e. Understand and use fix-up strategies.
- K.RL.4.e-1. Use pictures to figure out unknown words.
- K.RL.4.e-2. Break words into sounds to read unknown words.
- K.RL.4.e-3. Chunk unknown words into parts to read unknown words.
View more products by KindergartenWorks
Top Selling Publishers
Top Selling Products
Once you place your order, you can access your download links and order history from your My Account area.