SECOND EDITION - Now 215 PAGES of questions, answers, and interview resources!
This powerful guide reveals the 101 most common teaching job interview questions and also contains terrific answers to these questions that will vault you to the top of any interviewer’s hiring list!
Discover not just what interview questions they'll ask
at your next interview... but how to answer those questions
to ensure you land your dream job!
The Interview Edge WILL Reveal...
- What you should know about any school district before the interview.
- Why you should list your traits and skills and prepare for anything.
- What principals are really looking for in a teacher.
- How come so many school districts use behavioral interviews.
- If you are really ready for the interview with the final interview checklist.
- What to wear on interview day.
- A few things to do and remember as you approach the final minutes before the interview.
- The four stages of a job interview to give you an understanding of the process.
- Some important steps not to overlook after the interview.
- 94 teacher interview questions and potential answers, plus seven more that they shouldn't ask you.
- 15 questions you could ask the interview panel.
Get the Answers to These Interview Questions and 91 More
- Tell me a little bit about yourself. (Question #1)
- How would you describe a successful principal? (Question #10)
- What is your classroom management plan? (Question #19)
- Tell me about the most stressful situation you had in your career and how did you handle it? (Question #28)
- How would you deal with an angry parent? (Question #43)
- What methods do you use to contribute to your students’ ability to retain material? How do you know these methods are successful? (Question #52)
- How do you teach students higher-order thinking skills (Question #64)
- What is your philosophy of discipline? (Question #73)
- What are some ways you measure a teacher's effectiveness? (Question #81)
- How would you take advantage of resources within the community to enhance education? (Question #94)
Not Knowing the Answers to These Questions Can Cost You Your Dream Job!
Interviewers will be firing questions at you and your answers need to be smooth, clear and concise.
They're going to ask for names, dates, places and how you handled situations, pressure, deadlines, angry parents and at-risk students.
There will be some tough questions and some questions will be asked just to see your reaction.
By having read the A+ Teachers’ Interview Edge ebook, you’ll have your answers already prepared and you’ll also be able to quickly identify behavioral-type questions so you don’t show any inappropriate emotion that prevents you from getting the job of your dreams!
Getting This eBook is Your Chance to Stand Out From the Competition …
Education jobs are becoming tougher to get in this economy. Lately, there has been an increase in people who have lost their jobs and are trying to transition into the education field which has made the competition even fiercer.
So are you doing everything that you can to stand out? Or are you doomed to become just another faceless candidate who is forgotten the moment your interview is over?
I’ve created A+ Teachers’ Interview Edge to ensure you are fully prepared for your next interview and that you do NOT make the same mistakes other candidates are making.
During my eight-year career as an interview coach, I have helped new teachers quite literally steal job offers from more experienced teachers.
I can't stress this enough to my clients, the job does NOT always go to the most qualified person. But... one thing is for sure, it almost ALWAYS goes to the best interviewee.
It’s the ULTIMATE Job Interview ‘Crib Sheet’
View more products by Candace Davies
Customers also bought...
Top Selling Publishers
Top Selling Products
Once you place your order, you can access your download links and order history from your My Account area.