Who will be in charge of the forest? Both the fox and the bear want the job. An election is held to determine the best animal for the job. The fox is on a box, strongly shouting out his plans while the bear is in a chair listening patiently to what the other animals want. Which is the better candidate? Who will win? The answer can only be determined by your class!
Levels 3 and 4 are done in singsong rhyming pattern.
KinderReaders offers downloadable reproducible guided reading books that are leveled so that each book is offered on four different levels, plus a wordless version. Books are written to fit the most common Kindergarten themes.
The Election is a great resource for any Election theme unit.
This set includes:
- KinderReaders multi-level book: The Election
- Lesson plan, sequencing cards, word & picture cards for The Election
- Voting ballots
- Letter to parents
- Letter to staff and students
- Characteristic evaluation
- Fox campaign poster (color)
- Fox campaign poster (B&W)
- Bear campaign poster (color)
- Bear campaign poster (B&W) Page 10
View more products by KinderReaders